Business Consulting & Advisory Services
Expert business advice, from the consultants who know you best!
At Aintree Group we know your business is about more than just tax, so we’re here to help advise and support you in whatever way you need! You bring the vision, and we provide the strategy, skills and support to help get you there.
Our business consulting packages are structured according to your business’ size and needs. And we’ll work around your hectic schedule!
Your annual business health check includes a review of:
- Internal bookkeeping /accounting function
- Internal controls – separation of duties, risk assessment
- Record keeping
- Employment agreements
- Banking review – security/pricing
- Management reporting
- Debtor and creditor management
- Process efficiency
- Business owners governance – Shareholders agreements/Buy Sell agreements, Employment agreements, Owners leave entitlements
- Statutory compliance – ATO, State Revenue Office, Workcover
- Detailed report including recommendations
It’s our mission to provide our clients with help beyond just tax, as well as so we could offer our business consulting expertise beyond our existing clients at Aintree Group! So that means even if you’re not an Aintree Group tax client, you can still get our business expertise.
We know there is no “one-size-fits-all” path from start-up to success because you define “success” on your own terms, with your own goals. So we’re here to bring the expertise you need to forge your own path to your own successes.
We’re also not touting a “double-your-revenue-overnight” kind of miracle. We’ll provide provide genuine, long-term, strategic advice that will suit your business, and therefore help you achieve your goals.
Our Business Consulting Services
We can help with:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Set Up
- Banking and Finance Assessments (Pre-Lending)
- KPI Management & Benchmarking
- Scenario Planning
- Business Value Indications
- Business Buy/Sell Transactions
- Debtor Management
- Marriage Breakdown
- Process and Internal Procedure Reviews
- Inventory/WIP Management
- Board of Advice Meetings
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Succession Planning
- Sale of Business Negotiations
- Financial Planning
- Legal Services
- Personal Goals Planning
- Personal Properties Securities Register (PPSR) Advice
- Pricing Matrix
- Marketing Management – including website and social media
You pick and choose what you want from us, and we provide it. Life doesn’t always go to plan, so if you need us to jump in with additional help later on then that can be arranged!
Why do accountants make the best business consultants?
Accountants gain huge insight when working closely with you and your business. We can extract knowledge from the numbers, which means we can observe opportunities for growth, and find obstacles to overcome.
We know your business inside-out. So we can bring new ideas and solutions to the table that suit the way you like to run things.
We’re aware of all the moving pieces involved, and how they need to fit together. We know there is not a “one size fits all” approach either. Each business is unique, and each business owner has their own goals.
We have a huge network of other experts like lawyers, marketers and HR advisors, who can jump on board and give you the advice you need, when you need it.
We’re passionate about making sure business owners have the support they need to kick goals – from start up to retirement, and beyond.