We will also provide you with expert succession advice and develop strategies that will cover such instances as:
- Selling your business to a third party
- Passing on your business to a family member
- Establishing a buy-sell agreement with your partner
- Creating strong shareholder agreements to protect you in deadlocks and mediation.
Aintree Group will show you how to capture tax benefits and create a range of retirement planning strategies, including:
- Structuring your retirement investments so they are tax effective
- The pros and cons around setting up your super fund, including self managed super funds (SMSF)
- Tax planning for your super or pension
- The tax benefits of borrowing through your superannuation.
We know you want your family and beneficiaries to get your wealth, not the tax department.
So, we’ll show you different ways to maximise your estate by minimising taxes and hidden expenses. We have brilliant estate lawyers at Aintree Group Legal who can help you out with the documentation, or we can liaise with your own lawyer.
Through the entire estate planning process and after you’re gone, we will continue to act as a facilitator between you, your family and your lawyers.
Aintree Group estate planning advice covers the most tax effective and watertight way to deal with:
- Writing a valid and legally binding will
- Appointing an executor or trustee
- Setting up testamentary trusts
- Beneficiaries and family provision
- Property ownership
- Powers of Attorney
- Superannuation nominations.
If you’re interested our Asset Protection Services, get in touch!
Click here to learn why Succession Planning is so important.